Workshop: Next Date TBA
“Yoga for Horses” Workshop
Join us for the Horse Wise “Yoga for Horses” Workshop on July 10. Learn fun ground work exercises to help your horse become more supple, relaxed and fit – while also building a stronger partnership together. Horse yoga moves are different than traditional lunging work – and have great (and unexpected) results. Such as:
- Developing confidence, willingness and trust in your horse.
- Pinpointing muscle braces or tight areas in your horse.
- Assessing your horse’s physical and mental approach to work (and helping you learn how to improve both)
- Giving you a fun, new way to warm up your horse
- Increasing your awareness of your horse’s small signals (so you can “do less sooner” with riding and handling aids)
The workshop format includes demos with Horse Wise equine teachers, plus hands-on practice with your own horse. Sessions will be limited to 4 people to allow quality one-on-one time with the teacher and horses.
Lynn Reardon and the horses.
Price: $75 per person
Spots available: Limited to 4 people only
Location: Graymar Farm, Driftwood, TX. A covered arena space is available (in case Texas weather decides to be unruly).
Note: If you would like to host a private HorseWise® “Horse Yoga” Workshop at your barn, please contact Lynn for more info.